In an earlier post, I made an error that incorrectly aggregated the energy data which resulted in hugely inflated aggregated energy usage. All the un-aggregated data was accurate, but the sums were wrong. Luckily I had all the raw data stored in InfluxDB and could rebuild it.
In this post, I walk through how to re-write the Home Assistant Long-term statistics database to fix this mistake.
Air—it’s invisible, I can’t see it, but I feel effects of it in so many ways, temperature, humidity, gas composition, but I lacked sensors to measure it. In this post, I walk through some different Air Quality sensors that I found and how I wired them up into a dashboard.
In the previous post in this series, I selected an energy monitoring system that is purely local based (no cloud), integrates into the breaker box, and showed how to connect it to the network and configure the size of each circuit. In this post, I’ll show how to connect the BrulTech GreenEye Energy Monitor to HomeAssistant and create some useful monitoring dashboards.
This post continues from the previous post in the series where I walked through the decision process on what energy monitor system to use and how to install Brultech GEM Monitor. I ended with the hardware physically installed and all Current Transformers (CTs) connected.
In this post, I continue from that point and walk through the network and software configuration defining each circuit size.